後查證,該集標題為〈Son of Coma Guy〉,為《醫神》第三季度(Season)之第七集(Episode),總第五十三集。
該劇素劇情精彩,口碑良好。本集主題適中小弟脾胃,雖事隔甚久,突然想起,故誌之。
〔劇透,慎入〕
一酗酒少年不但肝臟有問題,亦罹患奇症,群醫苦無對策
豪斯竟試從他昏迷多年的父親找答案,眾醫愕然
豪斯用怪招(似是一貫作風)使父親暫時甦醒
父親一覺醒來,只有不足一天的清醒時間便得再次沉睡
群醫弄醒他的原因正是要為他兒子找出病因,也順道讓父子團聚
出人意料,父親竟不顧兒子,一目未見,竟自顧找尋當年最愛吃的Steak
群醫固愕然
然只有豪斯一人能冷靜面對,
以「陪找Steak」為交換其身體資料的條件
多番往還對話
本集難得收有豪斯醫生的部分過去,在全輯當中地位重要(這個當然後來找資料才知道)
而父親不顧兒子的原因是因為罪咎感
要說一句濫情的話:自責把他牢籠起來,阻隔了他對家人的愛
不能保護家人的深沉自責使他不如逃避一切
全集主題(據何屮理解XD):
Is love conditional?
對話引錄(其時討論何以父親不欲關心兒子病情):
WILSON: Terms you would understand. We have an evolutionary incentive to sacrifice for our offspring, our tribe, our friends. Keep them safe.
HOUSE: [Agrees, but...] Except for all the people who don't. Everything is conditional. You just can't always anticipate the conditions.
此中一句「Everything is conditional」型爆……XD
亦附毛澤東〈在延安文藝坐談會上的講話.結論〉一語:
世上決沒有無緣無故的愛,也沒有無緣無故的恨。
父親醒來後遠離醫院,被二人迫問下激動自白:
GABE: [Yelling.] Because it wouldn't matter! [Gets up and walks around, still yelling.] I failed to keep my family safe! I couldn't stop the fire, I couldn't save my wife! [Getting angrier.] Now you want me to stick around watching while I fail to save my son?! [Through clenched teeth.] Thank you so much for waking me up!!
兒子一方酗酒的原因:
HOUSE: The kid is a drunk. Thinks that he killed his mother and turned his father into a vegetable. I might have a few shots myself.
(何屮注:最後一句指人會自暴自棄。)
催淚位:(前題係你要記得同埋get到Is love conditional?呢個主題)
WILSON: [To Gabe.] And Ragged Red Fiber’s treatable, but not curable. Even if he gets your heart, there's no guarantee.
[Gabe doesn't care.]
GABE: He's my kid.
一個對照及另一催淚位:
KYLE: I mean, my father must have said something. He couldn't just... he must have given you some kind of a message for me.
HOUSE: [Beat.] He said you were right. You did the right thing.
[He starts to walk out.]
KYLE: [Confused.] Right about what? What does that mean?
HOUSE: How should I know? He's your dad.
[He leaves. Kyle fights back tears and sniffles, remembering his dad.]
點出題旨:
HOUSE: You know what I found interesting about this case?
WILSON: That it proved people can love unconditionally and you can tell yourself it's not true, but you'll just end up in a hotel room in Atlantic City, asking someone to cut your heart out?
HOUSE: The hoagie.
[The ATM beeps again. No transaction. Wilson frowns.]
HOUSE: You thought this guy was emotionally confused and the hoagie was just a mask to hide his real feelings towards his son.
全劇主題早出,然直至父親犧牲,讀者方明白主題所在
驀然使此前一句自然出現的普通語句(「Everything is conditional」)成為全劇主題
藝術作品的這種「不經意」點題是最吸引我的地方
因為這種方法不僅滿足了小弟這等自以為讀懂故事的人的自大心理
也讓讀者在討論主題時有論據可尋
Is love conditional?
Everything is conditional. You just can't always anticipate the conditions.
The condition is, he's my kid. That's all.
維基介紹:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_Coma_Guy
對白精華:http://www.housemd-guide.com/season3/307son.php
對白全本(本文所引即據此):http://community.livejournal.com/clinic_duty/15170.html
何屮十二月十日補:
中文大學前校長高錕教授榮獲諾貝爾物理學獎,此遲來的榮譽,拙作(在這裏與這裏)已曾講述。
高氏伉儷鶼鰈情深,報紙所言亦多。
是日報導謂高太太代夫演說,有一言:「He was right」,其中幾許辛酸、幾多深情,四十年來的辛勤汗水與青春,盡在於此。此語與本故事合,故補於此。


沒有留言:
張貼留言
歡迎留言;
私密意見可以電郵給我。